General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Casper
- Wyoming Supreme Court to hold mock argument at Casper College March 25, 2023, 11:10 PM The public will get a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the difficult court decisions Wyoming judges fa...
- City of Casper to gain roughly 2 acres of riverfront land March 23, 2023, 10:46 PM Facebook Twitter WhatsApp SMS Email Print Copy article link Save The public may soon have a new poin...
- CASPER, WYOMING WOMAN CHARGED WITH ARSON IN WELLSPRING HEALTH ACCESS ARSON March 23, 2023, 6:38 AM Cheyenne, WY¾ LORNA ROXANNE GREEN , 22, of Casper, Wyoming, has been arrested and charged by complai...
- Casper Police Department Receives $100,000 Grant for Mental Health Services March 23, 2023, 2:28 AM September 27, 2021. That was the night that Casper stood still, as it was announced that Casper Poli...
- View all news in Casper
The last job offers in Casper
- Logistics & Warehouse Overnight Stocker The Home Depot
- Healthcare & Nursing Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Life Care Center of Casper
- Healthcare & Nursing Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) $1000 Sign-on Bonus Life Care Center of Casper
- Logistics & Warehouse Logistics Management Specialist Army CECOM
- View all jobs in Casper